Monday, March 26, 2012

Dinky Dawgs?

So about an hour ago I venture out to my regular local deli for a wonderful pork schnitzel sandwich and end up finding out my dream business is already in business. As i pull into the parking lot I see a sticker on some guys Land Rover that reads "Dinky Dawgs" and has an image of a hot dog with two cartoon faces on it that look pretty damn happy. I think to myself, what in the sweet fuck is a Dinky Dawg? I am already excited to get back to my desk and google this Dinky Dawg company, after I am done eating of course. As I am waiting for my sandwich to be made I overhear a gentleman asking if his hot dogs were ready. Right away i knew this must be the Dawg guy. After he is done with his business I politely ask him, "what is a Dinky Dawg?". He goes on to tell me its the newest hot dog spot in Whistler over by the IGA.
How do I not know about this place yet? Normally friends will text, email or facebook me about new food joints to check out or try. Dinky Dawgs? I have heard nothing of it and its been in biz for 2 months. As we get talking I tell the guy i work for a bunch of snowboard companies and would love to have Dinky Dawgs involved in some way, shape or form. After chatting with the owner/founder of Dinky Dawgs he throws me some stickers and a voucher for a free dawg. Stoked.
Fast forward about 10 minutes to where I am done eating my sandwich and back at my desk getting bigger. I go to their website and am completely blown away! Its a hot doggers paradise. I cant wait til the Telus festival to try these damn Dawgs out. He is expanding to Vancouver, Seattle & Beverly Hills so business must be good.
Attached is the pic of the GC I got and now all I have to do is get my fat ass to Whistler and get a damn Dinky Dawg into me.



check it out for yourself - http://www.dinkydawgs.com/

2 comments:

  1. Sick post Pal!

    Love to chat with you about the TELUS gigs, all kinds of branding ops and more - call me at the shop 1-604-962-8885

    Duran ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Man I don't know how to email you - please email me duranlives@gmail.com ;)

    ReplyDelete